Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Another eBayer taken by theif then Indonesian Customs

Hi I have just red through your story and I am in the same predicament. My ring too is also been held by Indonesia customs. It does not have any sentimental value like yours but did have a value of $999.00. They too won't return it too me unless I pay release fees and also fees for them holding it. I too am in debt with paypal(first time ever) as I too was rely-ing on this money and I withdrew the money from paypal as soon as payment went through and before I got the message from paypal to say that this transaction was been investigted as a fraudulent paypment. I believed this to be a genuine transaction and like you wanted to do what I could for the buyer as he wanted it urgently as a "special gift". I had it posted and money withdrew from account before the warning signs came through. Paypal too were no help. basically I was told you will learn from your mistakes, are we now suppose to be wary of all buyers as I never had any trouble before...I am now in debt with paypal and don't have the money now to bring my account back in credit, so is this what happens to genuine sellers and buyers who have great feedback, they get treated like shit and the thieves just carry on doing what they do. I am really annoy with what has happened to me and have lost countless nights sleep over it cause I just didn't think I could be taking for a fool. There is nothing I can do to get my ring back as I can't afford to pay the fees that Indonesia customes are asking for so basically I will have to learn from one big mistake Belinda

No comments: